To play along, I must choose a photo in each of the seven pre-chosen categories, write a short description of each and then nominate five more bloggers to do the same.
Note, that I didn't see in the rules anywhere that I had to have taken the photos myself so some of these were taken by my husband.
1. A photo that … takes my breath away
|Emperor Falls, Mt. Robson Provincial Park, British Columbia|
2. A photo that … makes me laugh or smile
|Lake Louise, Alberta|
3. A photo that … makes me dream
|Elizabeth Parker Hut, Lake O'Hara, British Columbia|
4. A photo that … makes me think
|Lake of the Hanging Glacier, British Columbia|
5. A photo that … makes my mouth water
|Heart Mountain, Kananaskis, Alberta|
6. A photo that … tells a story
|Machu Picchu, Peru|
7. A photo that … I am most proud of (aka my worthy-of-National Geographic shot)
|Spring in the Columbia Valley, British Columbia|
OK, I must nominate five bloggers to join the fun. Here is my list of nominees and sorry but you MUST play along.
Debbie at Go explore nature
Jessica at Bring the Kids
Alyssa at Kid project
Erica at Crag Mama
Tiffany at A little Campy